The Me Group:
Me Group operates, sells and services a wide range of instant service vending equipment, primarily aimed at the consumer market. We currently have approximately 48,000 vending units in operation and our technological innovation is focused on four principal areas:
- IDENTIFICATION: photo booths and integrated biometric identification solutions
- LAUNDRY: unattended laundry services
- KIOSKS: high-quality digital printing
- FOOD : number 1 of juice machine
In addition, we operate vending equipment such as children’s rides, amusement machines and business service equipment.
This equipment is generally sited in prime located areas of high footfall such as supermarkets, shopping malls (indoor and outdoor), petrol stations, car wash installations and public transport venues.
The vast majority of these units are operated and maintained by Me Group. Me Group pays the site owner commission based on the turnover, which varies depending on the country and location of the machine.
The Group operates in 18 countries worldwide and its financial performance is reported with regard to three geographic regions Continental Europe, UK & Republic of Ireland and Asia.
Key responsibilities of the role :
The main purpose of the role is to develop and build the instant service vending equipment market in Belgium in order to increase the turnover and profitability in your sector and the overall growth of our business. You make sure that clients are left satisfied with the products and service you have provided them and are pleased with the collaboration with you and our company.
To achieve this, you will:
- Be responsible for the development of the portfolio of the area, which will be made up to a large number of customers,
- Broaden the portfolio of the area, which is made up of various points of sale; mainly supermarkets, hypermarkets (negotiation with the clients Brand Managers), town halls, shopping malls, petrol stations and car wash installations for which you will do the negotiations.
- Detecting new opportunities with growth potential, by building your own network,
- Increase the sale of products and associated services,
- Be instrumental in creating, maintaining and improving the relationships with our clients, representing the company,
- Reporting on your results and activities on a regular basis.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or economics,
- Around 3 years of experience in a sales role or a business development role, preferably in a consumer service environment,
- Excellent communication skills including listening and observing: clear, effective and respectful,
- Proven negotiating skills,
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions,
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with your clients,
- Mindset of continuous improvement,
- Ambitious with a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit,
- Self-motivating, result driven and winning personality,
- Hands-on and proactive approach to getting things done,
- Team player, likes to work closely with colleagues to achieve the common goals,
- Fluent in French, Nederlands and English is a benefit.
Compensation and benefits:
- Being part of a winning team in an ambitious company
- Opportunity for individual development
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding bonus
- Company car, laptop and telephone
- Country : Belgium
- Head office: Anderlecht